Below is one of the nicest mails I have seen and is so true .Please read it slowly :
Mr X, dreamt that he went for a visit to Heaven . An angel began showing him around... They walked side-by-side inside a large workroom filled with angels. His angel guide stopped in front of the first section and said, "This is the Receiving Section ".
Here, all petitions to God said in prayer are received." He looked around the area, and it was terribly busy with so many angels sorting out petitions written on Voluminous paper sheets and scraps from people all over the world. Then they moved on down a long corridor until we reached the second section. The angel then said to him, "This is the " Packaging and Delivery Section ". Here, the graces and blessings the people asked for are processed and delivered to the living persons who asked for them." He noticed again how busy it was there. There were many angels working hard at that station, since so many blessings had been requested and were being packaged for delivery to Earth..
Finally at the farthest end of the long corridor they stopped at the door of a very small station. To his great surprise, only one angel was seated there, idly doing nothing. This is the " Acknowledgment Section," the angel quietly admitted to him embarrassed. "How is it that there's no work going on here?" Mr X asked.
"So sad," the angel sighed. "After people receive what they have asked for, very few send back acknowledgments.
"How does one acknowledge God's blessings?" he asked. "Simple," the angel answered. "Just say, "Thank you, God."
"What blessings should they acknowledge?" Mr X asked.
1) "If you have food in the refrigerator, clothes on your body, a roof over your head And a place to sleep, you are richer than 75% of this world.
2) "If you have money in the bank, in your wallet, and spare change in a dish, you are among the top 8% of the world's wealthy."
3) "And if you get this email on your own computer, you are part of the 1% in the world who has that opportunity."
4) "If you woke up this morning with more health than illness ..... You are more blessed than the many who will not even survive this day. "
5) "If you have never experienced the fear of battle, the loneliness of imprisonment, the agony of torture, or the pangs of starvation ... You are ahead of 700 million people in the world.."
6) "If you can attend a church/temple without the fear of harassment,arrest, torture or death, you are envied by, and more blessed than, three billion people in the world."
7) "If your parents are still alive and still married ... You are very rare."
8) "If you can hold your head up and smile, you are not the norm, you're unique to all those in doubt and despair."
"If you can read this message, you just received a double blessing, that someone was thinking of you as very special and you are more blessed than over two billion people in the world who cannot read at all." So I once again wish you all a great day, lets all count our blessings, and you may pass this to your friends and family to remind them too, how Blessed we all are.
Attn: Acknowledgment Dept
"Thank you God, for giving me the ability to share this message with so many wonderful People, I.e... ( My family and friends ) .. ".